Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Are You There Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea ...by Chelsea Handler


I like pretty girls who are funny. I mean, really funny! The girls who don't mind sacrificing a little of the pretty just for a laugh! That's why I have always loved Carol Burnett, Lucille Ball, Julia Louis Dreyfus, Goldie Hawn, Kathleen Madigan .... the list goes on and on ....
Chelsea Handler is one of those women who looks very attractive, but doesn't mind revealing her hilarious faux pas and naughtiness. I look for this in my friends, as well! Because more than I enjoy looking at pretty people, I enjoy laughing at everyone else!! While I certainly enjoyed reading Chelsea's book, I think I would rather just hang out with her!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Chelsea and watch her nightly on E with her little nugget, Chewy. She is totally raunchy and I love it! Do you watch her? OMG I was so nervous when I saw you were reviewing her!

Save me the book!